Given that I am now in grad school and not working full time in a bookstore, there are going to be a few changes to the blog:
- What Should Kester Read? will be discontinued for the time being. Much as I enjoyed having friends assign me books to read, I'm about to get reading assignments out the wazoo. What little chance I get to read books unrelated to the classes I'm taking will be books of my own choosing.
- What Kester's Reading is going to be overloaded with theology texts. That said, I will continue to write reviews and reflect on said texts as well as leave updated lists as to what I am currently reading.
- After You Believe by N.T. Wright
- The Blackwell Companion to Christian Spirituality by Arthur Holder
- Holy Conversation: Spirituality for Worship by Jonathan Linman
- The Imitation of Christ by Thomas a Kempis
- Practicing Our Faith by Dorothy Butler Bass
- Spiritual Disciplines Handbook by Adele Calhoun
- Spiritual Formation As If The Church Mattered by James Wilhoit
- Caliban's War by James S.A. Corey
- The Daily Bible: NIV Version (daily devotional)
- A Life-Giving Way by Esther de Waal